Jigoku - Forum Forum Index Jigoku - Forum
Be Excellent to Each Other

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transformers Quake2 Version 4.04 15th Anniversary Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jigoku - Forum Forum Index -> Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha-Prime(CW)
unnamed_player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Transformers Quake2 Version 4.04 15th Anniversary Edition Reply with quote

This is a shameless plug, but hey TFQ is what I do, and why i'm here in the first place:
TFQ NEW URL WWW.TRANSFORMERSWORLD.COM
TFQ VERSION 4.04

This install includes EVERYTHING that was current at its release, all the maps, models, players, textures everything!

Theres still alot of work for me to do on it, weapon balance is gonna be a focus for the next code change, I'm looking at making at a bit more stealth driven, not like 'metal gear' by any means, but I want it to be a bit more interesting in singleplayer, and deathmatch more fun.
Any feedback in this regard will be great,
Lots of new stuff in this version including a 'Forge Mode' like Halo3, CTF gameplay and items and such.
Servers have always been an issue, so I did something about it for this release, you can now find all TFQ servers (currently none) here:
TFQ WEBSITE SERVER PAGE
(updated in realtime now!)

If you use R1Q2 to start your server it will automatically appear in this list as well, and if you have the R1Q2 url handler installed, you can just click the links to go to that server!

That should be everything you need to get you going, if you want to use 'Forge Mode' and some of the more advanced features in this version then i'll post a tutorial, till then enjoy and let know what you guys don't like?

Last edited by Alpha-Prime(CW) on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mister X
Nobody

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuck for Grape Juice-tice.

Too bad I lack free time now, for now I could make decent maps for TFQ2. Too bad Qoole was never patched to be stable.... and couldn't display a buttload of polies even in wireframe mode... and the whole geometry fucking off thing made mapping near impossible. Shit never aligned properly, and always fucked off in compiles.
Alpha-Prime(CW)
unnamed_player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Transformers Quake2 Version 4.04 15th Anniversary Editio Reply with quote

I updated all the things! in the first post, TFQ2 is now at version 4.04 and we have a new URL www.transformersworld.com since telefragged went under.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mister X
Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only worse place to provide TFQ2 update notices would be under the bench of an abandoned bus stop in Detroit, but nevertheless, noted!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jigoku - Forum Forum Index -> Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: